|2 door bakery dough retarder counter with a 16 tray capacity Sophisticated airflow system ensures even temperature and humidity throughout Variable retarding temperature options between -4'c to +4'c Designed to accept 30" x 18" trays (not supplied) Stainless steel exterior and interior Dimensions: 1810(w) x 920(d) x 865(h)-mm Supplied on 80mm castors as standard 13 amp single phase power supply Refrigerant: R134a 2 year parts & labour warranty These units are made to order so please allow up to 5 weeks for delivery from date of order Please note Installation is to a ground floor location only with unrestricted access, for installations to non ground floor or restricted access points please call us on 01295 477082 For the product collection and safe disposal service all products must be disconnected, clean and empty and in a safe condition at time of collection. Products will be collected whilst delivering the new product [more...]||Foster PRO16DR||
£3,144.00 ex VAT
Our range of specialist bakery units are manufactured in the UK by Foster refrigeration. Foster's market leading trolley loading Dough Retarder Provers, cabinet dough Retarders, Storage Refrigerators and Freezers provide a wide range of products to suit the needs of both the independent craft baker and the larger in-store bakery.
The Foster Bakery Range helps you plan and prepare your production to overcome the peaks and troughs associated with every bakery, ensuring you make the very best use of your time and available storage space.
Types Of Bakery Refrigeration
Storage Refrigerators & Freezers
- Eco Pro Bakery Range - state of the art design giving the reliability, energy efficiency and performance you expect from Foster.
- Two storage temperatures - refrigerator 1º/4ºC and freezer -18º/-21ºC provide ideal back up storage of ingredients such as high risk dairy products, and frozen products.
- Two capacities single door 20 tray and two door 40 tray
- Variable retarding temperature options between -4° and +4°C.
- Automatic humidity control prevents skinning and weight loss.
- Sophisticated airflow system ensures even temperature and humidity throughout.
- Refrigeration equipment selected specially for bakery applications.
- New "Fresh Bake" easy-to-use Control Panel.
- Temperature options between -10°C and +40°C: suitable for ALL applications.
- Pre-set conditioned air to suit your specific products.
- Successfully retards a full range, from morning goods to large 800g dough pieces.
- Automatic temperature and humidity control: ensures products remain in prime condition.
- Trolley Loading Dough Retarder Prover available in 2, 3 and 4 trolley capacities.