Our extensive range of commercial refrigeration equipment is manufactured by some of the worlds largest and most respected manufacturers, including Fosters Refrigeration, Blizzard, Inomak, Infrico, Mondial Elite, Gram, Vestfrost and many others.
Whether you are looking for an upright fridge or freezer, counter refrigeration, bottle coolers or refrigerated counters we have a product within our range to meet all budgets and requirements.
Remember when selecting any commercial refrigeration item to follow these simple steps below to make sure you get the correct item.
1. Know what items you are going to store in the unit and make sure that you select the right temperature range for those items (below is the recommended temperature storage ranges for the most common items our customers store in our units
- Chilled foods +1 to +4'c
- Fresh Meat -2 to 0'c
- Fresh Fish -1 to +1'c
- Ice Cream -14 to -23'c
- Frozen Foods -18 to -22'c
- Bottled Drinks +1 to +10'c
- White Wine +4 to +10'c
- Red Wine +14 to +18'c
2. Understand the environment the item will be operating in. Budget refrigeration equipment normally only operates in temperatures up to 32'c ambient while more expensive units will operate up to 43'c. In some warm kitchens a bottom mounted units will work better as the compressors are located near to floor level where the air is cooler.
3. Double check the measurements of the equipment you are looking to purchase to ensure that it will fit through doorways etc and that when in postion you will be able to open doors etc, and that there is space around the unit to allow for airflow.
Thames Valley Catering can supply any of the equipment we have in our online catalogue, however our range is growing every day. If you are unable to find the catering equipment you need or require further assistance please call 01295 722250 or email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org we can supply any make or model.